We offer the best solution from development to mass production,
as "Special Forces = SAT" of the semiconductor turnkey service.
It is our company's 10th anniversary in this year. We would like to express our gratitude to every customers and partners have been supporting to us.
We Silicon Artist Technology built the system which could provide total solutions to the devolopment and design of LSI(for ES and MP), assembly, testing and evalution, device reliability analysis, the design of the printed circuit board, and development of the module, as full turnkey service provider. We have developed business to meet the customer's demands, by effectively utilizing techniques of our analog technology and our each partner's elemental technology in horizontal specialization business model.
In regard to sensing and AI technology (for example Internet of Things): We rapidly dealing with a state changing from time to time such as economic conditions or customer's needs, and focus on relationships of cooperating with our customers and communication with people. Without adhering to common knowledges and conventional development method, We shall keep providing more better total solutions by making use of technologies and ideas that our customer, partners, and our staff have.
We hope to receive your continued patronage in the future.
Silicon Artist Technology Corporation
Representative Director and President Koji Madarame
◎ Supporting design and development for LSI (Analog/Digital)
◎ Turnkey service solutions for LSI chip design and manufacturing (ES/MP)
◎ "IP core" / "LIBRARY" Support
◎ All sbout supporting PCB, Assemby, Fabrication, Component procurement.
◎ To achieve the compactization of a module / Special process (Package, Ass'y, Fabrication)
◆ Management Philosophy ◆
Based on the these philosophies, our commitment to pursue for added value service for trial and mass production of semiconductor will be guided by the following principles
- To foster challenge spirit and offer best possible service to our clients
- To promote innovative technologies and creative ideas, and challenge for a better future
for semiconductor specialists
- To nurture and maintain good and enduring relationship with our employees,
business partners and customers
We set forth the following quality policies for increase in quality that we provide customers semi-conductor turnkey solution.
- We acquired "ISO 9001:2008" certification in 2015.
- We focus on improving our design technology on the basis of conviction that the quality depends on perfection of design process.
- We grasp accurately the customer's request specifications, and provide the product/service with requirements of a law and other regulations.
- We execute and review soundly the quality management system that we construct with partners.
We strive for even better improvement of global environments through our own business activities, and engage in the following matters for next-generation people that will play important roles in the future.
- Retrenching the earth resource and energy use quantity with promoting to recommend the LSI technology to customers.
- Endeavoring to reduce materials, energy, and wastes attendant on manufacturing product.
- Curtailing power of product transportation assiduously.
- Observing related laws, regulations, and requirements that we agree with.
We ensure that these are widely disseminated within all employees through in-company training and publicity campaign.
|Company Name||Silicon Artist Technology Corporation|
|Capital||40 Million Yen|
|Representative Director and President||Koji Madarame|
|Officers||Director and Vice President :
Director : Musuo Tanabe
Auditor : Kouichi Noguchi
【Head Office】 〒222-00334F Towa Fudousan Shinyokohama Building, 2-18-13, Shin-Yokohama, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
【Technical Center】 〒814-0001No.407, 3-8-33, Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, Japan
|Company Name||Tokyo Drawing Ltd.|
|Caital||90 Million Yen|
|Representative Director and President||Junichi Komiya|
|Line of Business||Comprehensive Engineering Design Service :
Electronic Circuit, LSI, PCB, Equipment
Prototype manufacturing, Mass Production
〒143-0023Toyo Building, 2-36-12, Sanno, Ota-ku, Tokyo
|Number of Employees||256 （2017, April）|
|Website URL||www.todraw.co.jp (Japanese WebSite)|